CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Homecoming at Wingfield


My little lady's posing for a quick picture before church


Me and my girls



Daddy and his girls


Our annual group picture


My oh so delicious strawberry cheesecake(from scratch)
just call me Betty Crocker LOL!!


Here is a few pics from homecoming today. I didn't do as well this year, I usually get a picture of all of my family together. Oh well you can't win them all . We did managed to get by without to much rain, it turned out to be a great day!!

4 comments:

Staffanne said...

That cheesecake looks yummy! I need that receipe Betty Crocker. Loved all the pictures!

Heather said...

Very nice looking family you have there!! And for the cheesecake....looks too good eat!

Brooke said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Glad you had a great day!

aliciajane said...

I love your dress!! You always look pretty! And that cheesecake looks super yummy!! I know firsthand you make a mean cheesecake :)

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!