CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Birthday Party

We had a few friends over to help me celebrate my birthday and what better way to do it. I only wish everyone we invited could have came. First we watched UK beat vandy. Talk about a close game. Of course at half time we ate a little( or maybe alot lol) There was definitely plenty to choose from. Next we played Taboo Boys against girls! Final score Girls....57 Boys....48. Poor guys they tried so hard!! There is more pictures over on Facebook if you want to check them out, it just takes to long to upload to blogspot.



Keith was really wanting to buzz me



Lonnie and Keith watching really close. Even double teaming didn't

help them win!



Judy's turn, she must have said something funny cause Keith is

laughing hysterically.


My lovely tombstone cake that Keith had Janean make me.

I hope this isn't what he really thinks, cause he's 3 yrs older than me.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday, Chasity! Looks like you had a great time!

Okay, the cake is terrible! Well, it's neat and I'm sure delicious but a tombstone!? Looks like you're going to have to pay Keith back ; )

Carol said...

Happy Birthday! I think that tombstone is a litte over the top...30 is NOT old! :-) Looks like you had a great time.

Wanda May said...

Hate the cake....just saying....Hope your day was wonderful...love ya

Heather said...

That's funny! Looks like you really enjoyed your birthday!!

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!