CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GOODBYE FACEBOOK

Okay, so I realize this may sound crazy to some and perfectly rational to others! I deleted my facebook account because I found I was spending WAY too much time in front of the computer when I have other stuff that needs doing. I have to admit I was an addict.


So I saved all my pictures, of course, those have mostly been posted on here too so I will always have them saved. But my notes that we wrote I never posted. Most of them I really cared nothing about, but two of them I really wanted to save. So anyway here they are.


25 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I am thankful everyday for my salvation and second chances. I was 24 when I got saved and 9 when I thought I did. Talk about his mercy.

2. I married Keith when I was 17, and still in highschool. Under no cercumstances whould I ever change that. He is my VERY best friend and I love him more every day. Sappy I know, but true. I know he is my soul-mate

3. I love that I have two girls. Would I have ever wanted a boy, sure, but having two sweet little girls is the greatest.

4. When I sleep at night I cant stand for my feet to be covered up. My dad used to cover them up when I fell asleep just to see how long it would take for me to kick it off.

5. I feel I have to plan for everthing. I even wrote this list out before I typed it in.

6. I am very self concious. There have been very few times that I like the way I look. Keith says that if he could change anything about me it would be the way I feel about myself. I wish I could change it too!!

7. Back to the self concious thing. I lost 70lbs on weight watchers, but still don't feel thin. I don't think I ever will.

8. I love to have parties at my house! Even though preparing for it totally stresses me out, I love having all my friends over.

9. I love to cook especially desserts

10. I LOVE a clean house, but I HATE to clean. I would have a live in maid if I was rich.

11. I hate to exercise

12. I love to shop. I don't think you can ever have to many clothes or shoes.

13. I am worse than a kid on Christmas. I always try to guess my gifts and beg to get them early. I am not only bad on wanting my gifts early, it kills me to wait to give gifts too. Childish, yes, but I love it!

14. I am very close to my mom. I still call her every night to say goodnight.

15. I am terrified of losing people I love. I panic if someone is late and I can't get ahold of them. I call Keith probably 10 times on his way home from work to see where he is.

16. I never went to college, and probably never will. I just never care for school.

17. I still watch reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 every chance I get.

18. I am addicted to all the CSI Shows. I DVR them all. I don't think there is an episode I have missed.

19. I love to deer hunt. I have my own gun, bow and stand. I have killed 2 doe and a 1o pt buck. Mines the biggest one on the wall!! I even love to watch the shows with Keith.

20. I HATE watching sports on tv(except UFC)!! :Yes even UK(up until this year). I always hope our team wins I just don't care to watch.

21. I rock at Guitar Hero. I have all the high scores at my house.

22. I love to watch the cooking network Paula Dean is my fave. I would love to go to her restaurant in Savannah.

23. I cherish every friend I have. I don't think I could make it without a one of them.

24. Keith and I met at the Edmonson County Fair. Hows that for redneck? lol

25. I love these list. I love to do them and read what everyones else has wrote. I do every single one I get through email, even if I have done them before.

KAYDENS ANSWERS (RACHEL WOULDN'T DO IT)

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be good

2. What makes mom happy? Kisses

3. What makes mom sad? Not cleaning my room

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Makes funny faces

5. What was your mom like as a child? dont know

6. How old is your mom? 20( wow I love this kid)

7.How tall is your mom? This tall(as she stretches her arms out)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?clean the house( she got this wrong lol)

9. what does your mom do when your not around? Clean house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being pretty (awww)

11. What is your mom really good at?cleaning

12. What is your mom really good at? Growing(?????)

13. What does your mom do for a job? Works at Weight Watchers

14. What is your moms favorite food? Mexican

15.What makes you proud of your mom? love on me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Dora

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play

18. How are you and your mom the same? both have brown hair

19. How are you and you mom different? You have brown eys and I have green eyes

20.How do you know your mom loves you? hugs and kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? hugging him

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love all the Q&A things too. I like to fill them out and I love to read others.

The Browning's said...

kudos to you, I'm thinking about letting my facebook go, but i'm not sure about it, I'm closer....

Wanda May said...

In some of these things, Sissy I see me...love it. But one thing you need to know...You are one of the strongest people I know...I love you and am very proud of who you are. You just need to tell your self every day, what a wonderful person you are and how much you are loved, one day you will know it and feel it inside. I am always in your corner....love ya

Alicia Jane said...

I had several reasons to stop facebooking your reason being my #1. I started feeling kind of pathetic that the majority of my time was devoted to facebook. I thought I would miss it so much but I haven't. Kerry always said why don't ya just get together with all your friends instead of facebooking :) So we need to get together since we have free time hehe :)

Lesley said...

The very reason you are quiting is why I've never let myself start facebooking. I could see me checking it 100 times a day! I already spend way too much time on the computer. I have this worry that someday my kids will look back and remember that their mom was on the computer all of the time!

Staffanne said...

I have thought about quitting myself! It is very addicting! I think you are a beautiful person on the inside and out!

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!