CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010(my second post today)

October this year proved to be very busy and eventful!! With the girls Birthday parties, two Halloween partys, plus the girls partys at school, my dad and brothers birthday party, and of course a trip to ER on Sunday. But I think we finally made it through, with a bowl full of candy and only a minor gallbladder removal scheduled to show for it. Anyway here are some pics.
Before Craig and Mandys Halloween party. Tiffany, Don King, a dancing with the stars girl, and a punk rocker.

Rachel and Kayden before school on Friday. A witch and a zombie cheerleader




On Halloween Kayden changed her mind and decided to be a queen.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Is that Keith??? I LOVE the outfits! Great job on your Dad and Brother's cake too!

Wanda May said...

Oh and one more thing....did I failed to mention that I love this bunch of kids more than life itself.....

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!