CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kayden Singing Taylor Swifts "December"

Kayden has always love to sing, but has always been to shy to do it in front of anyone. Here lately she has been really coming out of her shell. So when she ask if she could sing me a song I immediately ask if I could record her. I was so excited when she said yes!!! I have always wanted people to see the big personality that she has, but usually people only see the quiet side of her and never believe me when I tell them how she really is. This is just a taste, because she normally sings so much louder and with more confidence if she thinks no one is listening ;) I begged her to be in the talent show, but I think she is still a little to backward for that.

 

1 comment:

The Browning's said...

SUPER JOB! She did a really good, I don't think I have ever heard her speak 10 words. haha.

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!