CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

JUST GETTING STARTED








Okay so this is my first ever blog and I haven't got a clue what I am doing, but I think I managed to get some pictures of the family posted anyway.







Here is Rachel after homecoming out in the front yard.









And Kayden always ready to pose for a picture. Notice the perfect use of my lipstick, she was so proud.





Here is Keith on his first ever bowfishing outing we didn't see many fish but that didn't stop him from shooting at a turtle. Way to go dad.





And how much more boring life would be without my niece Olivia. She is beautiful, but don't let that fool you she's not so innocent. Ha!Ha!





Rachel and conner on the last day of school, future best pals wouldn't you say.





And of course the girls who I truly can't live without. Love you guys.

3 comments:

Wanda May said...

Love it!!! The girls are getting so big and of course they are beautiful. I am so glad I am the first to sign your blog!!!!! Take that Pixie. LOL
Love Sis

The Browning's said...

Love your colors on your blog.

Carol said...

Hey Chasity! Great to see you on here. Blogging is super fun! :-) You look so good! I don't know how you lost 70 pounds...I can't even lose 10! :-) Hope to see you soon!
Carol

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!