CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

OUR 2008 FLORIDA VACATION

Well the whole family finally made it back to Daytona. We had so much fun it was hard to come home when it was time. We all went to Disney and spent the day, ate all we could hold and spent most of our time on the beach and in the ocean.






The girls on our first day out.







Rachel learned to boogie board and once she got the hang of it that's all she wanted to do. The waves were great.




Even Keith who normally hates the water had a great time. He stayed in the water more than I've seen in the whole 10 years we've been married. And as you can see he loved it.







And as you can see we had some fun in the sand Rachel, Kayden and Oliva buried Keith in the sand. Of course I had to help!!!





The girls got to visit Ariels Grotto and have their pictures made.




Kayden kept complaining about the sun being in her eyes. I will have to admit it was pretty bright.




The girls waiting in line for Its a Small World.

Rachel Kayden and Me riding the tea cups

A whole lot of fun = one very tired baby. She
couldn't even stay awake long enough to have
her hair fixed to go out to dinner.



Rachel Kayden and Olivia all in one bed, needless to say that didn't work we had to separate them.








4 comments:

Wanda May said...

Glad you all are safe home. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Pictures are wonderful, I need my copies please. Love your new layout.

Carol said...

Looks like fun! We just got back from the beach too and I'm already ready to go back! :-) Oh well, if gas prices keep going up I won't be getting close to the beach again for a while! :-(

The Browning's said...

I love the pictures. I can almost hear the waves. :) I heard you all had a great time. Glad you had a safe trip.

Alicia Jane said...

Noticed you had a blog and thought I would say hey! Your girls are so beautiful! I loved the smilebox slide show!

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!