CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

CLASS OF 1998 10 YEAR REUNION

Wow, has it really been 10 years? I can't beleive it. I really enjoyed getting together with old friends and hearing about how their lives have been. It's sad that we haven't kept in touch with eachother better, even though most of us still live right here in Edmonson county, some within a couple of miles from where I live. I loved seeing everyone that was there, but missed the ones that weren't. Hopefully we won't wait another 10 years to do it again.



Keith and I before we left

Me Amanda Brooke Charla and Ashlee. Don't you know I love
ducking down all the time just so my head will fit in the picture.Ha Ha!
Me and Brandy
Me and Brooke
Me and Ashlee
Me Brandy and Lera
Carol Kristin(Boofer) and Heather
Kristin and Heather

Amanda and Joey

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Great pictures! I had a wonderful time too! We need to try and get together the people that were in our little group of friends for a cook out or something soon. I loved seeing you and hope to see you soon!

Love,
Brooke

Wanda May said...

Sis you looked so pretty and Keith cleaned up pretty good too!! Glad you all had a good time. Was Leigh Ann there?

Carol said...

We did have a great time! I don't think it could have gone better. It was so good to see everyone! I'm sure I'll see you soon! :-)

Carol

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a really good time. Everybody looks just about the same as they did in high school. Sorry I missed it!

Staffanne said...

Sounds like you guys had a night to remember. We had so much fun in school, playing softball etc. Those years are such cherished memories. You look really good! Tell Keith he cleans up good to.

Alicia Jane said...

Glad you had fun! You look so pretty!

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!