CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL





















Its hard to believe my baby's are growing up so fast Rachel is in third grade and Kayden is in the big Kindergarten. They both did really well, and I thought I did to until I got home and got to thinking about how grown up they acted. No tears from them, they were ready to go. I guess that is a good thing that they are so independent. They came home with a good report, they both loved their teachers and had a great day. I am sure there will be more complaining once the homework starts.

3 comments:

Alicia Jane said...

I am so glad they loved it!! They both looked so pretty!! Still sad Eli and Kayden aren't in the same class:(

Wanda May said...

I do not want to talk about it. Seen Kaydon @ Minit Mart and omg, it was no big deal to her. I love them girls, Chass and I need to do more with them. They are precious. Everytime I see Rach at Deb's, she colors me something. I love em, love em and love em.

Stephanie said...

Your girls are so beautiful. They looked so cute today:) You are right about the homework...our problem is getting up in the morning after about the 1st week. This morning we couldn't get up early enough, next week I'll be dragging them out of bed!

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!