CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

WHILE THEY SLEEP



I went in to check on the girls last night and this is how I found them. Apparently Rachel is scared to go to sleep without Kayden holding her hand. Funny you think it would be the other way around. I couldn't count the times that Kayden has asked me not to make her do it, and I tell her she doesn't have to, but she always gives in to Rachels consistent begging. I guess they really do love each other. It amazes me though, how all day long they do nothing but fight, but while they sleep they love each other. Now if I could just get them to do this during the day. But aren't they precious when they sleep.


5 comments:

Carol said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Heather said...

That is so sweet. Isn't it funny how siblings can love each other so much but then fight all the time. At least you know at the end of day they do love each other. By the way, I would've came out in Nathan's shop and seen you the other day, but I didn't know you were out there with Keith. Sorry!

The Browning's said...

now that is too cute. What does Rachel think about your picture? Hopefully she is a good sport about it. Clay is already talking about things embarrasing him... go figure..

Kristin said...

It reminds me of my sister and me. Renee is 5 yrs my senior yet she insisted on sleeping with me. Even though I said no, she would wait until I went to sleep and sneak down the hallway to my room. I would wake up and be so mad!! To this day, she still can't be alone at night. But at Rach and Kayden age it looks cute!!

Alicia Jane said...

They are so precious! I love them bunches!

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!