CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER 2009

The Family

I can't beleive I got Keith to where a tie, much less a purple shirt.

Me and my Mommy

My three girls( I know Olivia is not mine, but I claim her!!)

I know I don't have a lot of pictures to post, but I thought I would at least share the couple I did have that turned out. These were took at mom and dads church. We have been taking pictures on this same alter since I was a year old. It is hard to believe that now I am taking pics of my own kids(and of course my niece) on it. Time flys!!!

3 comments:

Jessica M said...

Sweet girls!

Carol said...

Love the pics! It's hard to believe that we're all grown up, isn't it? By the way, I love your mama too! :-)

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures! Your girls are growing so much. They look so pretty. (So do you and your Mom.....and Keith, we don't want to leave him out).

AND WE THOUGHT THE SNOW WAS OVER!!